narnialover7: Buffalo Bills Football (Dalton Kincaid - HAPPY (Up close))
[personal profile] narnialover7
Download TV Show Teen Wolf Gif - Gif Abyss
It's a holiday weekend so I had some extra free time, so I decided to have fun and make some icons! :DD

I made these icons for Round 65 over @
[community profile] fandom10in30
The theme was Text!! Luckly, I found some amazing text textures from [personal profile] aurora_amethyst & [personal profile] abyss_valkyrie
I was so inspired by the textures and had a lot of fun making them. I'm actually very happy and proud of how the turned out! I thought they all fit Teen Wolf so well too!
text1 text2 text3 text4 text5
text10 text6 text7 text8 text9


Icons I made for Round 44 over
[community profile] icons10in20.
I had a bunch of new pictures of my football guys, so I thought why not make so icons of them. ♥
Football is back in almost 2 months but who's counting! hahaha!
Center Checkerboard Expression Friendship Hat
1centered2checkerboard3expression4friendship5hat
High saturation Low crop Sun texture Under the sea Warm
6highsaturation7lowcrop8suntexture9underthesea10warm

on 2026-07-05 07:51 pm (UTC)
sarajayechan: Gadget hard at work ([CDRR] Gadget)
Posted by [personal profile] sarajayechan
Ooh, those look awesome! I love all the text on the TW ones, and the sun texture for 10in20!

on 2026-07-05 08:03 pm (UTC)
littlemissnovella: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] littlemissnovella
I love the textures you used in the fandom10in30 - like it matches with the characters you used and it's great! My favorites are 1, 2, 5, 7, 9 and 10!

For icons10jn20 - I love the coloring and textures you used! My favorites are expression, low crop, sun texture and under the sea!

on 2026-07-06 12:00 am (UTC)
alexia_drake: Geralt & Yennefer from The Witcher (Emo - Love)
Posted by [personal profile] alexia_drake
Great work! My faves are 1, 5, 6, 8, 10, Checkerboard, Hat, High saturation, Low crop, Sun texture, Under the sea :)

on 2026-07-06 03:00 am (UTC)
breyzyyin: (Breyzy: don't say goodbye)
Posted by [personal profile] breyzyyin
Awesome job! I love the text use in 1, 3, 4, 7, and 9 in particular, but the entire set is great! ♥

on 2026-07-07 01:12 am (UTC)
abyss_valkyrie: made by <ser name=breyzyyin> (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] abyss_valkyrie
Aww!I see a lot of my text textures being used here,love the way you used them!♥
The overall set for fandom10in30 turned out great, the lighting, colouring and crops!
Love the center, high saturation, sun texture and friendship icons!

on 2026-07-09 09:04 pm (UTC)
word_never_said: (bitch //;; 2 broke girls)
Posted by [personal profile] word_never_said
I know this theme was a bit outside your wheelhouse but you knocked it out of the park! Really like how 1, 5 and 7 came out. Also really like Sun texture & Under the sea. Lovely work!!

on 2026-07-11 11:16 pm (UTC)
magnavox_23: Rainbow colours (Pride_rainbow)
Posted by [personal profile] magnavox_23
Lovely icons!

on 2026-07-24 02:55 pm (UTC)
picnicnic: mira ready to kill demons (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] picnicnic
Oh, you did such a good job!

My favorites are 4, 6 and 7

Profile

narnialover7: Buffalo Bills Football (Default)
narnialover7

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 12:09 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios