narnialover7: Teen Wolf (Derek Hale - I'M THE ALPHA NOW!)
[personal profile] narnialover7
Derek Hale Tyler Hoechlin GIF - Derek Hale Tyler Hoechlin Hoechlin -  Discover & Share GIFs

These were made for Round 23 over @ [community profile] characters20in20.
I chose Derek Hale from Teen Wolf. My favorite werewolf and one of my favorite characters.
There were a lot of technical themes that I'm not very good at, but I did my best. So please be kind. For category set I was terrified by it because I had to use text, but I actually found it quite fun once I got into it!
I had a lot of fun making these! I hope you like them. :)

10 THEMES

OutlinedFacelessBlockingMonochromeNegative Space
1DH-outlined2DH-faceless3DH-blocking4DH-monochrome5DH-negative-space
Close CropTexturesBest FriendVibrantFake Background
6DH-close-crop7DH-textures8DH-best-friend9DH-vibrant10DH-fake-background

5 CATEGORY (Song Lyrics)

12345
11DH-cate112DH-cate213DH-cate314DH-cate415DH-cate5

5 ARTIST'S CHOICE
12345
16DH-ac117DH-ac218DH-cate319DH-cate420DH-ac20



Here are some icons that I have made over the last couple of weeks:
 
nexticonred monochrome1 monochrome2 monochrome3 monochrome4
monochrome5 blonde1 blonde2 blonde3 blonde4
blonde5


Check out my last icon post!
5TH-close-crop 13TH-cate3 20TH-ac5
see the rest H E R E :)

on 2026-06-28 09:02 pm (UTC)
sarajayechan: Close-up of Dorothea's hair and earring, plus part of her smiling face ([FEW3H] Dorothea)
Posted by [personal profile] sarajayechan
I love the shading on these. I'm especially fond of your Category set.

on 2026-06-28 09:16 pm (UTC)
maevedarcy: Derek from Teen Wolf (Derek 01)
Posted by [personal profile] maevedarcy
He is so pretty!!!! I love him so much!!!

on 2026-06-28 09:30 pm (UTC)
breyzyyin: (Breyzy: finding the real me)
Posted by [personal profile] breyzyyin
Great set! I especially love the Outlined, Monochrome, Negative Space, Textures, Vibrant, and AC 2-4! I love the fonts you used in the Song Lyric icons too. ♥

on 2026-06-29 10:41 am (UTC)
ringeril: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] ringeril
Amazing set! I love vibrant, negative space and ac 2 (who woudn't? ;D)
I miss tv shows like Teen Wolf so much... it was so fun while it lasted.

on 2026-06-29 02:54 pm (UTC)
ragnarok_08: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] ragnarok_08
Neat icons!

on 2026-07-02 08:49 pm (UTC)
littlemissnovella: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] littlemissnovella
Love the coloring in your set! My favorites are outline, blocking, negative space, close crop, vibrant, cat 4, ac 1 & 2!

on 2026-07-17 12:59 am (UTC)
pebbleinalake: (tw: scott (moon))
Posted by [personal profile] pebbleinalake
These look so good!! I really love Negative Space, Vibrant, Cat 3, Cat 4, and AC 5.

on 2026-08-04 12:43 am (UTC)
thesleepingbeauty: dior girl &hearts; please credit <user site=livejournal.com user name=littlemermaid> @ <user site=livejournal.com user name=dream_fairytale> if you use on livejournal (actress | dilraba dilmurat)
Posted by [personal profile] thesleepingbeauty
Great set! I especially like how you did faceless, monochrome, vibrant, fake background, cat1 and ac3. The stock icons are also beautiful! <3

Profile

narnialover7: Buffalo Bills Football (Default)
narnialover7

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  12345
6 789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:41 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios